Skip to content
Presented at the iSchool’s Capstone poster session. ( 1.7 MB PDF ). Spring 2009.
- Longhorn Link – UT campus map/event calendar mashup. Built using Google Maps, Google Feeds, SIMILE Timeline, and jQuery. A group project for Human-Information Interaction (INF385k), Spring 2008.
- Filming Rebecca – A digital library of the making of the film Rebecca, using materials from the David O. Selznick collection, and built on Open Collection (now known as Collective Access). A project of the entire Spring 2008 class of INF385p, Digital Library Principles and Development.
Not publicly available online.
- iSchool Usability Study – A pre-release usability evaluation of two Web-based applications designed for use within the iSchool. An individual project for Advanced Usability (INF385g), Fall 2008.
- Lab and Field – a presentation on usability methods at the first IX Lab Day (2009).
- Internet-enabled garage door – built with X10 power line devices, a Linux box, heyu, and a Perl or shell script or two. Posts to a private twitter account when the door opens or closes. Also graphs events on a timeline. Retried (no longer have a garage door, or a garage).
- Various other Home Automation / Internet of Things widgets.
- Kite Aerial Photography.